Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Growing up

Sorry about the upside down picture, I couldn't figure out how to flip it.
We just got a pass at the Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. The kids just love it. There is so much for them to do and it's fun to watch them explore and learn. I have to watch Dean though, he is such a bully and picks on all the kids smaller and even bigger than him. I even had a mom chew me out because Dean tackled her son. I just told her sorry, even though deep down I wanted to tell her that her son is a whimp. The Discovery Gateway has all these fun costumes for the kids to wear. Sammy liked the cow costume best.





I walked outside and this is what Sammy created. He told me it was a tractor. Pretty creative for using pieces of chalk and scraps of wood.






Sammy's new obsession is painting. I might have a future artist on my hands.

13 comments:

mattnbeth said...

jess, i love your boys! they are so cute and are getting so big! i cant believe it. and i would have just told that mom her sons a whimp! :)

BriAnne said...

How fun to be a mom of two adorable boys! I bet they always keep you on your toes! :) What a great idea to get passes to the Gateway! Have you been to the Dinosaur place at Thanksgiving Point yet?

davidandsuzi said...

What an exciting life with two active boys! I bet teaching was nothing compared to this!

Kendria said...

Summer is so much fun... Looks like these cute boys are keeping you busy! Gotta love them!

blythe said...

Cute boys! Sounds like you have been having a fun summer.

Ann-Marie said...

I found you through...I don't remember who now...but I was so excited to get an update on you. A lot has happened since our intern year at BYU. You have a darling family! I just started a blog, you can look us up in your have time.
geoffreyandann-marie.blogspot.com

Del Bianco Family said...

Hey Jessica! I'm just now learning all about the blogs. It is a pain in the butt getting started and learning how to add people. Anyways, I have never seen your blog before and your family is so way cute. The boys look like lots of fun.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Awww, your boys are so cute. That's so funny that he tackled a kid. Isn't that what boys are supposed to do. I haven't been out to Gateway yet, but I heard there is a lot of fun things to do, and lots of good shopping!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

You just get surprises around every corner with your little ones. I bet your house is fun!!

The Adamsons said...

i love the mustache sammy gave himself.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Congrats to your brother! Yeah, that is where Max went on his mission. He loved it up there, lots of open land. Tell him we wish him luck with everything!

Taryn said...

this is totally random...i don't know if you even remember me...i was friends with shelbi at byui. i found your blog looking on friends of friends blogs. so fun. you guys are such a cute little family!

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica! Time flies! It's so crazy that you live in Utah now and have two boys. They are so dang cute! What a good-lookin' family you are! It's great to see the pictures and to know you are doing well. Keep in touch!

Jen Nikolaus(Mecham)