Monday, August 13, 2007

Allridge Family Reunion

Our family spent the weekend in Island Park Idaho. It was fun to be so close to Yellowstone and in cooler weather. We are lucky to have such good family.

Sammy and his cousin Kendra on the little motorcycle.
The kids were fascinated with the bears.
Dean would not leave his Uncle Dave. It was nice to have a full time babysitter.
We went to a rodeo and Sammy liked the bull head.
Me and my boys. My favorite things in the world.
My best friend. He's the best.
Some of Sam's younger siblings. They make the family fun.
What would I do without my sister-in-laws?
Dean with his Uncle Mike. He just got his mission call to Des Moines Iowa.
My little buddy. Now that he talks like crazy, he really is my main source of conversation. He's the best.
Thanks grandma Allridge for the fun reunion. We love you.
You gotta love the pink cowboy hat.

10 comments:

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Jessica! Hey, it was so good to hear from you! I haven't seen you in forever. Your family is so cute, and your little boys are adorable! Yeah, I'm way excited to be up here, it's beautiful!
Well, keep in touch!

mattnbeth said...

jess, i love the pictures. it looks like you guys had a fun time. spending time with family is the best! you look great and you have the cutest family.

Amy said...

What an adorable family!! Your boys are so dang cute. Looks like you guys had a great time!

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh Jess, your family is so dang cute! You look like such a fun mom. . . just what I expected from you. You family is adorable. . . what lucky boys!!!

The Adamsons said...

the cowboy hat is classic and i love island park. you weren't too far away from me up here in good ole pocatello.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh we just back from Idaho too! We use to always go up to Island Park! My Gramps has a cabin there! All my family lives in Idaho Falls. I love it there it is beautiful! Jess how are you doing? I miss you! I think the pics of your fam are so cute!! You have an adorable family!

Allie said...

Fun pictures! It was so great talking to you the other day... you need to keep in touch better!

The Farnsworth Family said...

I debated whether or not I would post, but instead of blog stalking I thought I would come out of the closet. This is Stephanie (Allen) Farnsworth. I grew up with Sam in the 50th Ward in Bountiful. I came across this blog from some AZ friends. Small world! I thought I would just say "hi" and let you know it is so fun to see your beautiful family! I am so glad to see you all are doing so well and are no doubt happy as ever.

The Albrights said...

Your family is adorable. I especially love the one with your son in the pink hat.

Nate and Kristen said...

Jessica! This is Kristen (Olsen) Brinson! I somehow came upon your blog a while back. You are so cute! Two boys! Wow! Check out our blog (it's pretty new) at nateandkristen.blogspot.com