Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TN Jensen Ranch

Our last big "outdoor" weekend before winter begins. We spent the weekend at a ranch over 10,000 feet. You feel like you are in a different world because you are in the middle of nowhere. It's beautiful, especially right now that all the leaves are changing. The best part is seeing all the wild animals everywhere. We didn't see any this time, but the Jensen's say they always see bears.
Can you believe this view?
The story of my life, Dean was not happy Sammy was trying to get on the four wheeler with him.
Just relaxing and enjoying the fresh air.
He is getting so big. I love he can say "cheese."
My little man Dean.
Dean with his aunt Becca.
The boys with their aunt Lizzy. She was great to take the boys on so many four wheeler rides.
The kids were in heaven with all their tractor rides.
The man lift, it was like a roller coaster ride.
The kids did not want to get off.
A couple of weeks ago we went to the zoo. Can you believe this white alligator? It came right to the window. I was even scared.

17 comments:

blythe said...

Yeah, a new post! I love the new look of your blog. Jess, you look so great! Can I come play with you someday?

Ashley said...

You seem to be such a great mom, always on such fun looking and creative trips. Your boys are looking so adorable.

Emily Evans said...

Cute pictures! And I love the new layout. Everyone has these new backgrounds on their blogs. How do you do it?

Landvatter Family said...

i love the new pictures! You look so good and your boys are just to dang cute!

The Adamsons said...

where is that at? it looks cold, but i'm starting to get used to cold myself. by the way, i love the new layout. it's adorable!! about the hair cutting thing; don't do it!! once you start cutting you have a tendency to keep on going. how i wish i had beautiful, long hair like yours.

Amy said...

What a beautiful ranch!! Your boys are getting so big... they're both so dang cute! I can't believe that aligator, that would've freaked me out for sure!!!

Allie said...

Great pics! Who would have thought you'd become so outdoorsy. Sorry I was so scatterbrained on the phone this morning, we'll have to try that again soon!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Oh that place looks soo nice, I can't wait to get in my jeans and long sleeved shirts! You look so good girl!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I bet it's starting to get chilly there huh? AZ is just starting to not be too hot any more! Isn't fall great??

Shelbi said...

Love your new layout! You do always go and do cool things with your boys! I'm so glad to see your happy little family loving life and each other!!

mattnbeth said...

its beautiful up there. and your boys are growing up too fast! i cant believe it. they are super cute.

OurHappyFamily said...

Your family is so dang cute. Those boys of yours are darling!!! You make one darling mama! Love ya!

Ben and Shara said...

Jess, you've got to tell me how you did a custom look to your blog. I've been trying to figure it out for months. I need some help.

p.s. you and your little family are so cute. I wish I was more like you.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Jessica! This is Whitney Moranz, remember me?? It is actually McKee now, but I saw your name on Tara's blog and wanted to see what you have been up to. I can't believe you've been married 5 years and have 2 kids! Thats awesome. You look so great. Hope everythings going well for you.

The Adamsons said...

where have you gone jess? come back!

Nate and Kristen said...

Jessica! This is Kristen (Olsen) Brinson! I somehow came upon your blog a while back. You are so cute! Two boys! Wow! Check out our blog (it's pretty new) at nateandkristen.blogspot.com

Shelbi said...

Ok Jess... update? Come on I've checked back and checked back...what have you been up to lately....