Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just Hanging Out




I am so bumbed, my camera lense is scratched so the pictures come out a little fuzzy. Lesson learned, don't let your kids play with your camera no matter how much they whine. I still can't believe how fast these boys are growing up. Sammy will be three in April and Dean will be two in May. They both talk like crazy and learn something new everyday. I have to be careful of the things I say because they like to copy my phrases. Sammy loves to put together puzzles and color while Dean is still into trucks, balls, and picking on his older brother. These two boys would be lost without eachother. We all can't wait for Spring so we can go outside and enjoy the outdoors. These snow storms are getting old and we are in desperate need of sun. Hopefully not too much longer.

11 comments:

Taryn said...

they are such good looking little boys! so cute.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

That stinks about your camera! Ya my phone is ransacked because I give in to ethan and let him play with it too much!

BriAnne said...

So cute! That seriously sucks about your camera!! I totally hear you about Spring..I'm dying here! How are we doing this??? :)

Allie said...

Such studs! (even with a cloudy camera) I've already lost one cell phone and Nash is just barely getting started.

About Me said...

Jessica-your boys are so cute. We need to get together! Call me!

mattnbeth said...

so handsome. sorry about the camera. that stinks. good to hear from you though.

The Adamsons said...

they are so cute and i love how you dress them like twins. gotta love the boys huh?

Del Bianco Family said...

Those boys are so cute and look like they always have so much fun.

Emily Evans said...

Even with the fuzz, your boys still look adorable!

Ashley said...

OK I love the picture of your kid in the storage box. So cute.

lishalou said...

you're boys are so grown up. I miss you, when do I get to see you guys again?