Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Holidays

We had a wonderful holiday spending time with our families. The kids loved hanging out with their cousins. Sam and I feel very grateful for all our blessings and our good family and friends, especially during this time of year.


Sammy stayed up with his dad making caramel roles. They were really yummy and Sammy felt pretty good about himself.


Sammy with his cousin Steven. Don't even ask about the mask.

Sammy and Dean with their cousins Steven and Luke.


Becca and I at the Nutcracker. Thanks Denise for the fun girls night.

My grandma Alexander and I.

My "cheesy" Dean.
My dad with the grand kids on Christmas morning.
Trying to do some Christmas shopping with all the kids.
Dean loved his toy horses.
Sammy got new art supplies to go with his art easel.
Sam got a little carried away with the electrical tape.

14 comments:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Cute new pics jess! Thanks again for dinner the other night and your house is looking fabulous! love you guys!

Allie said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday! I love Sammy's mask, maybe he just didn't get enough of Halloween in October. Your boys definitely look like they keep you busy!
--By the way, I love the bangs.

mattnbeth said...

cute pics jess. looks like you had a great christmas. love your bangs!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I love the Electrical tape!!

BriAnne said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great Christmas! And I so love your bangs!

About Me said...

Jess! Hey I just found your blog through my friend Dede. Anyway, we need to get together soon! You have my number right? I don't have yours so call me...
Annie

The Adamsons said...

wow, i'm really digging the electrical tape and the mask! very creative boys, jess. it looks like you had a wonderful christmas. love the new cut.

Jamielynn said...

Looks like you had way too much fun. Those "tape" pictures crack me up. Your boys are getting so big!!

Amy said...

Adorable boys!! Looks like you had a great holiday season!! I laughed so hard at the electrical tape picture... they still look so cute!

Aubree said...

Your boys are getting so big! Looks like you guys had a good time. Classic tape pictures. Sam kills me!

Ashley said...

Your boys just make me want to smile, i love checking in on your cute little family. Oh and if you want to keep in touch email me your address so you can see our blog. My email is curt.ashley@gmail.com

Zane and Lexi said...

Jess-Can you email me Sam's email address? I want to get in touch with him. zane.shaeffer@gmail.com

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Cute pictures! Your boys look like they have such fun little personalities! Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday!

Ben and Shara said...

I'm begging you to update your blog!