Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sammy's 2!


I can't believe I have a 2 year old. Time goes by so fast. Sammy had a really fun Birthday party thanks to Sam's parents. For a few weeks prior to his birthday he told everyone it was going to be his birthday and he was turning 2. When the day finally came he was so excited he couldn't keep from smiling. It was so cute. He loved the attention and especially his toys. My parents gave him the cutest little Radio Flyer bike. He can ride it as long as we tape his feet to the pedals. His favorite toy from the Alexander's was his dinosaurs. He didn't even want to finish opening any of his other presents. This party was a lot of fun and it is so cool to watch Sammy grow and get smarter. He's starting to talk a lot and is really able to express himself. Being a parent is the best. Happy Birthday Sammy!

9 comments:

blythe said...

I can't believe you have a two year old either! Sounds like a fun party!

Steph said...

Jessica! It's Stephanie Cook- now Whiting! I am glad I found you! How are you? Your little boys are so cute! They look like they are so much fun! I hope you are doing great! I hope your Easter was good too!

Zane and Lexi said...

I can't believe he is two! How sad, we haven't even seen Dean or Sammy since he was a baby. We really need to get together before we leave Utah!

mattnbeth said...

wow, i cant believe you have a 2 yr old! youre an old mommy :)

Jamielynn said...

Jess what cute pictures. I love the ones with the birthday hats. I can't believe he is already two. Last time I saw him was at Beth and Matts wedding and he was just a little thing. YOu look great.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Jessica, I'm so proud of you for having a 2 year old! That takes a lot to get them to that age alive I hear! He's so adorable!

Landvatter Family said...

you have a 2 year old. Isn't it so crazy how fast time goes by!? The pictures are so cute!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Hi Jessica, it's Rachel (martin). I just had to comment on how cute you and your family are. It's been a long time! Your little guy is so adorable, and watch out the time just flies by faster and faster! My little girl will be three this year!! It's Crazy! (that just means we're getting older :(...no way) Well keep in touch

JasonandStacy said...

Hi Jessica,

It's amazing who you stumble upon when browsing the internet. It's been quite some time since we last spoke, almost all the way back to High School. I wanted you to know how sorry I am for what you and your family has and still are going through in regards to Gary's passing away. He was such a sweet and awesome guy and I miss him. I coudln't just browse past your web page without telling you this. What a cute family. I hope all is going well for you and yours. Take care