Sunday, April 29, 2007

April Recap

I have been a bit slow posting pictures of the kids and family. Here are some pictures from the month of April. I can't believe how fast time goes by, does anyone else feel this way too?

We took this right before the new owners drove off with it. Sam was pretty sad to let this Malibu go, but he quickly got over it because Sam's dad bought a brand new one. Now you know what we will be doing all summer.
My sister-in-law Becca. She's at BYU-I. The kids and I sure miss her.
Easter afternoon. Enjoying our Easter egg hunt at grandma Allridge's.
Dean and his aunt Lizzy. Enjoying one of Mike's soccer games.
Sammy's first time flying a kite. He thought it was the coolest thing. Thanks cousin Charly for the fun birthday gift.
Easter afternoon.
Dean loved his new chew toys (the Easter eggs).

10 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

We are excited to hear you will still be close by - better motivation to get together, right! Sounds exciting - we will let you know our plans as soon as we know them! :)

Allie said...

Looks like a fun Spring in Utah! You have no idea how jealous Matt is about Sam's new boat. The lake is the best!

mattnbeth said...

jess i love all the pics of your family. your boys are so cute! i was sad i didnt get to see you this last week, but i completely understand. no worries. and im jealous you have a boat too!

mattnbeth said...

also, i texted you my address. i thought that would be the easiest way. let me know if you dont get it.

BriAnne said...

Jess, I'll say it again...you have such cute kids! And you look fantastic too! You're hair is so long! I feel the same way, time goes by too fast! Especially when I realize that we've only seen eachother like twice since I moved up here 2 1/2 years ago! Aah! I'll call you this week! Ü

Landvatter Family said...

I love all the pictures and your boys are so grown up. Cute kids. Looks like you had a fun month. I must say I agree that time flies! Kash is already 9 months old! You look beautiful by the way~

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Adorable pictures! You do look gorgeous jess as always!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Very cute pics. I love your little boys hair, in the Easter pic. Very styling. So where in Utah are you guys? That would be so fun to have a boat, maybe someday. Oh and about the jewlery, no I don't have a website, but if there is anything you were thinking of or want just let me know. Well enjoy the weather up there, it's starting to get really hot down here...whoo hoo.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Jess, I love your new hair! It's so nice for the kids to be able to see their aunts and uncles! Yes, time flies by lately! I hope your keep posting those cute pics, because your kids are adorable! I love seeing them. :)

blythe said...

I love the updates. I still can't believe you are a mom of two! You looks so great and your family is so cute. I love the lake pictures with the mountains in the background. Sam must be really good doing flips and all!