Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just over a month late

Yes, here they are. At least I did it, right? It's Peter, Wendy, and our lost boys.
I still can't believe Sam wore the green tights, what a man.

I let the boys pick their costumes. Sammy the "stinky skunk," and Dean the elephant.

Sammy's preschool had a party pony. The boys loved it.


My cute boys at the zoo.


Standing in line for the train, it's their favorite.
Dean with his little girlfriend Armani

Doesn't every boy do this? The baseball bat and underwear picture.

I can't get the boys to leave their blankets.
Sammy was pretending to be a girl and wanted long hair, this is what we came up with.

5 comments:

blythe said...

Such cute Halloween costumes Jess. You look beautiful. I can't believe how long your hair is! Way to go Sam for wearing tights!

Ben and Shara said...

hey where were these awesome costumes at the welch party? The tights are awesome.

BriAnne said...

Way to go Sam on those tights! I'm so sad we didn't get to meet up last week, but hopefully in AZ! We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!

mattnbeth said...

love the outfits jess. we need some more updates! were coming to utah in a few weeks and id love to see you if you have some free time. call me!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yay! very creative costumes! I'm ready to see your christmas post now!