Friday, August 15, 2008

August adventures

We ran the Provo half marathon last weekend.
These are my faithful running partners. Thanks Natalie for pushing me.
Dean loves his dog Sasu.

You can see me just about ready to cross the finish line.
It was really fun to have Sam and the kids there cheering me on. It made the finish that much better.
My good friend Paula. We used to live next t0 each other when we went to BYU.

Sam took the kids to Lagoon for his dad's company party. I wish I could have been there to see them enjoy the rides.
Their cute cousin Charly.
Our good friends had puppies about 7 weeks ago. The boys beg to go over and see them. This boy puppy is Dean's favorite.
Dean would not let poor Sarge go.
I was with Liz trying to shop. The kids found many ways to entertain themselves.

11 comments:

BriAnne said...

Wow, way to go, Jess! That is so awesome and you look so cute in your little pink outfit! :)

Rachel and Gavin said...

WOW! Way to go. That is so inspiring. So do you run all the time? Or was this a first time for you. You look GREAT!

Ben and Shara said...

jeeze, you are so hard core. I wish I knew you were running the race, I would have come to watch. I'm very interested in the Provo Half. I think someday I will get around to doing it. congrats!

lishalou said...

you're the cutest mommy ever! congrats on a 1/2 marathon, whoa!!!

blythe said...

Go Jess! I'm so proud of you. I have been wanting to run a 1/2 marathon. You look so great. Go girl!

Kelly said...

Hey, you don't know you but I am heading on a cruise with my Husband and I need of a few New Cute swimsuits. All the ones I LOVE on the modbe website are gone. Do you have any more by chance? let me know. Thanks, kellysloveshack@yahoo.com

Del Bianco Family said...

Congrats on the marathon!! That is a lot of dedication. You look great!!!!

Liz said...

those are great pictures, that really is so awesome that you did it!

Allie said...

Woohoo! Good for you Jess!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yikes! I have a lot to keep up with knowing you just ran a marathon! Gee wizz! But seriously good for you! I think back to our old days in that weird PE class for track quitters like Senior Year.That was so fun and funny!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I'm so impressed that you ran a marathon after 2 kids! Great job. Once I did a run and ride with Aaron, and he did really well on the running part but I came in dead last on my bike. Anyway, You look great.