Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boating Time

We love boating. One of our favorite things to do in the summer.
Sam taking the boys surfing. Sammy is always asking to go surfing with his daddy.
Dean is learning to like surfing too. Our kids really don't have a choice with Sam as their dad.

The kids love to wear their life jackets and be on Papa's boat.

Finally a picture with all of us.

Jeff and Liz came over for a BBQ after boating. After eating I guess the boys wanted to swim. They all jumped in with their clothes on.

8 comments:

Julie said...

YEAH for boating! Isn't it so much fun!? the boys are getting so big!

BriAnne said...

I'm so jealousof all the time youguys get to go boating! How fun!

Liz said...

thanks for the sweet boating trip, i need to get some pictures from you of all the fun. i love the picture of the boys in the pool, cute little buddies.

We are David, Shauna, Clark and Dali said...

looks like you guys had fun! I'm so exited for Lake Powell!!

lishalou said...

What a darling/fun family! I gotta see your mom and talk to your sis FINALLY after forever. It was so nice. I've missed them. We all just get too busy sometimes huh? It's kind of sad but nice to know we have friends we can just pick right up where we left off with. I love your family. I'd love to teach Katie's friends a class. That would be fun! I've done group date classes quite a few times.

Unknown said...

Hey Sam!

Just wondering what you have been up to. Looks like you are managing to have fun.

Give me a shout some time.

KC Bess

Allie said...

The lake is always tons of fun! We got to go with friends a few weeks ago and Matt was so sad they didn't have a surf board, he wanted to take Nash so bad! Looks like your boys really enjoy it!

Shelbi said...

wow that was amazing sam has some real skillz!
Your boys are growing up and are as cute as can be!! I like your cabnits and can't wait to see the pics of the rest of the kitchen!!