Friday, May 23, 2008

Becca Leaving, So Ready for Summer

It is so hard to have Becca gone. Though, I am very envious of her Navoo temple mission. She will do great.

How can you not love that face? This kid is really something. He is so full of energy and excitement. I can't believe he will be two tomorrow.

My crazy boys. They are a lot of fun together, when they are actually getting along.

Poor Sasu, he's a good dog for putting up with those boys.

This is how Sammy ends up by the end of the day. He hates being dirty or wet. I think he just likes being in his undies.

Deb and I took our achievement day girls on a little hike up Holebrook Canyon. You gotta love 8 and 9 year old girls.

Sunday after Bec's farewell talk.

I let the kids run around the gateway. They really enjoy the water and fountains everywhere.

I am really going to miss her. Especially our friendship, her little visits to the house and her fun personality.

8 comments:

Taryn said...

i am activity days leader as well...but we only have 1 girl! ha. gets kind of awkward sometimes with two adult leaders and one 8 year old girl.

your boys are adorable!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Cute new pics, your boys are turning into handsome little guys! I wish I could've been there for the pony on Dean's birthday!

Aubree said...

You and your boys are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are. I saw your mom driving the other day and thought of you. I bet those 8 and 9 year olds love you!

Landvatter Family said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It seems like forever since I saw you last! I love all the pics!

BriAnne said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute! I can't believe you have a 2 year old!! We are getting old! haha!

Liz said...

we're bummed we missed the pony rides too (well I doubt ethan's bummed, he's a bit nervous of ponies), but hopefully dean had a happy birthday! i love becca too, she will be an awesome missionary. have fun camping

Allie said...

Fun, fun, fun! Sorry your sister in law is leaving, she'll be back before you know it.

We are David, Shauna, Clark and Dali said...

I can't believe Becca's gone. thats so sad!!! Did you see Mikey last week? By the way sammy and dean are so cute!!!