Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun and Exciting Week

Sam's brother Mike left Wednesday to the MTC. He will be serving his mission in Des Moines Iowa. We already miss him like crazy.
Having dinner Tuesday night.
Classic bath pictures.
I was able to spend a few days in Rexburg with my sister-in-law Becca and soon to be sister-in-law Shauna. My mother-in-law watched the kids and I got to enjoy a few days with the girls. It was really fun and I loved college life when I was in it, but it also reminded me how grateful I am to have that part of my life over with. Thanks for the fun girls.

8 comments:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

cute pics jess, mikey with charley dean and sammy at mandarin is a classic. you look like you still fit in with the college girls!

Shannon Allen said...

Jess your family is adorable! I love the Halloween pics! We just made our blog private so will you email so I can make sure you are on our list? Thanks!

Shannon Allen said...

by the way, email me at shannonallen10@gmail.com! Thanks

Annie Ruden said...

I'm good friends with your soon-to-be sister-in-law Shauna's sister, Sara (did you get that?). Shauna's dad is my stake president here in Oregon. They have such an incredible family. Sara is one of my favorites. Are they getting married here in Oregon? If so, we'll probably see you at the wedding! When are they getting married?

Jamielynn said...

I love girl time!!! You family is so cute. Your boys are getting so big. And the halloween pics...how cute are they!!!

Tara said...

You went back up to rexburg? I've heard it is so different! Did you say hi to Sister Bone? I've been thinking we should have a CDT reunion! Hey will you send me your address?

taralee.carlson@gmail.com

Tara

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I bet it's so fun to have them in the bath together now! Those are some of my funnest memories when I was growing up with my sisters. Miss ya!

Ashley

mattnbeth said...

i love the bath pics. i cant believe how big your boys are getting! so cute.