Saturday, May 26, 2007

Little Boy's are the Best!

They are just the best little buddies. Thanks mom for the matching shirts.
Sammy likes to get into my jewelry, Sam doesn't know about this.
Enjoying his Popsicle while watching his Uncle Mike play soccer.
We went to the zoo for Dean's birthday. Can you believe these turkey's are just walking around? The boys loved it, they were in animal heaven.
How do they measure up?
The monkey's were the kid's favorite.
Sammy thought he was allowed to get in with the giraffe's.
Dean can't get enough of his cousin Charly. He likes to smother her with hugs and kisses.
If you look close you can see the bears fighting in the background, it reminded me all too well of my boys.
We had such a good time at the zoo. The boys were the perfect age and I think it's their new favorite place.

12 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Jess! I can't believe how much both of your boys look like you! They could be twins if they were the same age! That's so nice that they love the zoo! You may have to get one of those year passes now so you can take them a lot! You also look hot in the pics! Oh and yes, we'll have to start rooting for the jazz now! Love ya!

mattnbeth said...

you do have cute, adorable boys! i need to see them. its been way too long. and maybe you need to throw a girl in there to play with your jewelry :)

Ben and Shara said...

Jess, would you like to go to the children's museum sometime?

Let me know. We just got a season pass. We'll meet you there.

Amy said...

Such cute boys! You must have so much fun with them... the zoo looked like a blast!!

The Albrights said...

Your boys are sooo handsome, you must be so proud! I totally love the zoo also but a few weeks ago was our last time for the summer, no way in heck I would go in this heat. We are going up to Aspen Grove in Utah in 3 weeks, I am counting down the days, you are so lucky to live in cooler country.

Zane and Lexi said...

Isn't Hogle Zoo the best - I have so many great memories of that place! How fun to take your own kids there...

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Jess, those pics from the zoo turned out great! I'm glad we went, it was way fun. sammy and dean are hilarious, we love to be around them!

OurHappyFamily said...

Those boys must make you proud!!! They are so handsome! What a fun day at the zoo. . . kids are so cute around animals. You are a darling mom.

Kendria said...

How fun is it to be a mom! Looks like you have a great time with them! Can't wait!

Allie said...

What a fun trip to the zoo? Have you guys moved into your house yet? I keep checking for more pictures of all the home improvement projects!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You have the cutest little boys!!! They look just like their Momma! It looks like you guys had tonz of fun! I miss you! I need to come to Utah and visit!

blythe said...

What cute pictures of you and your boys. I love going to the zoo here, I'm sure its even more fun with kids!