Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Winter Returns

These were taken just 1 week ago at the park. The Sun was bright and shininig. My 2 crazy boys. Sammy enjoys the swing, but if you could see Dean's face, he was a little green.









Just when I thought winter was over it began again. Classes at the University of Utah were cancled because the roads were so bad. Sam didn't mind because he got to come home early. It's a good thing he has 4 wheel drive. It's days like these that make me wish I was in Arizona. I am totally ready for stroller walks, swimming, and playing in the park. Me and the kids are starting to feel like hermits. Our apartment is shrinking and we can't wait for the summer to come.

These are some pictures taken inside our apartment today, you know because we are stuck inside all day. We have to find other things to keep us occupied.






6 comments:

Jamielynn said...

Jess, you are the cuttest little mom ever. Your boys are so dang cute. They totally have your smile. I am so glad we can keep up on everyones lives. Miss you all so much. Love your pictures. Love you!!!

blythe said...

The park looks fun! I miss the warm weather too. Why haven't I seen you in so long? We need to get together!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yes...move back to AZ!!! We could have stroller walks together and laugh about the good old days of running around the streets like rugrats!

Landvatter Family said...

Those pictures are so cute Jess. I wish you were here in AZ. It was so fun to see you at lunch when you were here last time. Love ya!

Allie said...

I can definitely say I love the weather in Mesa right now so I can't really sympathize with ya there. But I'm about to find out what some serious winter feels like so I guess I shouldn't brag too much!
Your boys are so huge! Sammy has grown up so much since I saw him last! All your pictures are adorable.

BriAnne said...

Jess, I'm so glad you posted a blog! (I'm a bit behind in the times apparently, but I'll put one together soon! haha!) How many times have we said we are going to get together and we don't!? You, me & Blythe need to do some serious catching up! I love all of your pictures! You have such a beautiful family!